[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 51, Issue 22 -" Everybody loves Somebody"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 17 19:19:05 PST 2012

Opened fine this time, so maybe too many people clicking on the link
simultaneously blocked it for some of us. I don't follow what it says,
though..did someone publish songs and put Billy Jones, Ernie Hare and Al
Bernard's names on them as songwriters? Bernard, at least, WAS a songwriter and
ASCAP member.

dl