[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 51, Issue 22 -" Everybody loves Somebody"

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Mon Dec 17 16:27:21 PST 2012

Now, here's a twist.
The song "Midnight Moon" (with the "Everybody Loves Somebody"-melody)
was recorded - and you can listen to it here:
http://archive.org/details/MidnightMoon

And it may even be that Coslow didn't write the song! The Actuelle disc
credits Hare-Schafer-Bernard as songwriters, and here's more about that:

http://books.google.se/books?id=2hTmIYzDdN0C&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq=%22midnight+moon%22+%22coslow%22&source=bl&ots=xot5GmOGVH&sig=O5TaRAHKbfnz-usaZSRINX9EDCY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PoPPUOnQCNH24QSEsICoBg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=%22midnight%20moon%22%20%22coslow%22&f=false

So who is gonna sue Coslow now?
Kristjan

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com