[78-L] Capitol Recording Disc

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Dec 15 09:13:45 PST 2012

Capitol put their label on home recording discs back in the 1940s, but
they also were the company which took over AudioDiscs in the 1980s,
later to be know as Apollo.  This could be from either era from this
skimpy description.  With only one driving hole it might be from the
latter era.  But what size is it?  What material is the base?  Is it a
thin home disc or a heavy professional disc.  What are the contents?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com