[78-L] side 2 same song

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 14:38:47 PST 2012

I have a copy.  I thought it unusual when I bought it and concluded  that
the publisher (Witmark, 1922), was pushing the song, Columbia was pushing
Jolson, and perhaps someone had a Bright Idea, and/or perhaps $$$  changed
hands.

I can't think of another instance of this --- and this doesn't mean there
aren't any similar pairings.

paul charosh

In a message dated 12/14/2012 1:04:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,