[78-L] side 2 same song

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Dec 14 10:40:51 PST 2012

The MGM album "Hot vs. Cool" featured traditional jazz and bop performances of "Indiana," "Battle of Blues," "Muskrat Ramble," and "How High the Moon," matched on each disc.
Indiana - Edmond Hall b/w Buddy DeFrancoBattle of Blues - Jimmy McPartland b/w Dizzy GillespieMuskrat Ramble - Don Elliott b/w Jimmy McPartlandHow High the Moon - Jimmy McPartland b/w Dizzy Gillespie
Set is K-194 - available in all three formats. I have the 45 rpm box set
Cary Ginell