[78-L] Jazz solos on film

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Dec 11 13:24:56 PST 2012

Thanks to Doug for mentioning Bob Gordon...what a fine  player,  very "light
on his feet" for a baritone sax tooter.

He worked with Lennie Niehaus and is on many of his earlier albums.  Also I
have a little 10" LP where he's the leader...it's called "Meet Mister
Gordon" and the opening track is a great fast version of Tea For Two.

Taylor