[78-L] FW: Jazz solos on film

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Dec 10 15:25:32 PST 2012

Comment from Mark Cantor, the last word on jazz musicians in film.
Stay tuned!
Cary Ginell

To: soundthink at live.com
Subject: Re: [78-L] Jazz solos on film
From: markcantor at aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:45:19 -0500

Not familiar with this film, but I found a copy on line for $2.50 so I can check it out.  My guess is that they used either some pre-recorded music, or less-than-name musicians.  Wood did the same in a scene in the earlier Glenn or Glenda.

Mark