[78-L] Jukebox songs

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 3 12:20:09 PST 2012

This was covered here a while back.  One member of our list in Texas
collects juke box songs and has dozens of them.  Here are a few I believe
are all on 78 although I can't prove it...
JUKE BOX ANNIE - Kitty Kallen or Lisa Kirk & Eddie Cantor & Sammy Kaye
JUKE BOX BABY - Perry Como
JUKE BOX BLUES - Pee Wee King or June Carter or Cowboy Copas
JUKE BOX BOOGIE - Jimmy Dolan
JUKE BOX CANNONBALL - Bill Haley
JUKE BOX DINER - Beaver Valley Sweethearts
JUKE BOX JOE - Ginger Snaps
JUKE BOX LIL - Johnny Moore's Blazers
JUKE BOX POLKA - Johnny Vadnal
JUMPIN' AT THE JUKE BOX - Sam Donahue
MR. JUKE BOX - Tommy Hill
THAT'S WHAT MAKES THE JUKE BOX PLAY - Rex Allen or Jimmy Work
Here are about a few hundred more, all speeds...
http://juke-box.dk/gert-songlist.htm
RayK

From: Don Chichester
This would make a nice thread: jukebox songs.

Jukebox Saturday Night
Music, Music, Music