[78-L] Fiend and the Jazz Hounds

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sun Dec 2 19:27:11 PST 2012

I took the disk in question up to Ed Reynolds Saturday night.  We were
having a listening session and there were several collectors there.  One
noted that the numbers looked like ARC numbers and using them he placed the
disk in 1936.   We listened to the disk and it is definitely an amateur
group.   It came from Al Vega and so we suspect that it might be his high
school band but this is just speculation at this point.  The address, 79
Brookline in Boston is very close to Fenway park.

Ron L