[78-L] 1-mil stylus

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 2 09:19:35 PST 2012

Good question, probably conical. No marks of any kind on the one I got several
years ago (gen-u-wine Stanton, not some cheesy after market knockoff). If
there's a Shure out there for the SC-35 I'd be interested in that as an
alternative. The 1-mil is probably my least used stylus, but it's essential for
some early lps, particularly Mercury Living Presence discs which break up like
crazy.

dl