[78-L] Unabashed commercialsim - Part 2

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 30 09:24:13 PST 2012

SpeedyQ, Standard, Major come to mind. And no, I don't have any interest in the
things other than the ones for "Glass Menagerie" on Major (got one of the two,
pretty scratched up). Although there's a Mae Questel on Major that not too many
people know about, two versions of "Button Up Your Overcoat".

dl