[78-L] Fiend and the Jazz Hounds

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 04:10:45 PST 2012

I believe it was some local group that came in and cut a personal or demo record. I don't believe you will find anything on them. Great obscure stuff though. which may forever remain a mystery as to who they were. Will take some excellent detective work. If it turns out that it is worth a bundle, I will only demand a 10% cut of the proceeds. Heh Heh !

Bruce