[78-L] On Boardwalk Empire

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 28 18:23:16 PST 2012

Not record related, but I've been reading a fascinating book called ONLY
YESTERDAY, written in 1931 by Frederick Lewis Allen, documenting just about
everything that happened in the 1920s and there are some plot lines that look
as if they came straight out of that book. These are in the chapter about
political corruption in the Harding era.

dl