[78-L] Do 78 rmp records deteriorate in cold temperatures? Hurricane Sandy created a terrible problem.

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed Nov 28 13:00:28 PST 2012

-25C = -13F

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Erwin Kluwer
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:53 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Do 78 rmp records deteriorate in cold temperatures?
Hurricane Sandy created a terrible problem.

I think the can stand  very low temperatures as long there is on physical
stress placed on them ( and no sudden heating up).... -20/25 Celsius (what's
that in Fahrenheit..? ) I think is no problem...

Erwin