[78-L] GET OUT THOSE OLD RECORDS

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 24 06:59:27 PST 2012

I sympathize completely.  But for some reason I didn't have to.  I did a
search of my computer and no sign of Quicktime, so I don't understand, which
is par for the course.  I do have Apple's iTunes if that means anything.
Did you, at least, see the accompanying text.  It told how Mitch was
salivating over the success of the Gary and Bing duet, and was hoping to
duplicate it.
RayK

From: David Lennick
Sorry, Ray, this asks me to install Quicktime. Never even if they paid me.
Last
time I got saddled with that system it fouled up every single video and
audio
clip and took 3 years to remove.