[78-L] Where to find 78 rpm ?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 16:09:34 PST 2012

Sometimes 78's do show up at record collector shows. I've bought some from time to time at the local Houston Record Show that happens every 2 months & a few times I've seen some at the big Austin Record Show too. Many times though there are no 78's at a show but there might be next time just not as often as you might want them to be there. Another place they show up every once in awhile is at Half Price Books stores There are 2 that I check for records of all speeds from time to time in Houston. Every now & then I find some 78's at those stores but not many usually.