[78-L] Where to find 78 rpm ?

Thomas HENRY thomashenry81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:00:39 PST 2012

Being also part of this "younger" generation, I had a few bad experiences
buying online and still manage to find interesting records in flea markets
and local brocantes here in Paris, where I regularly find arabic 78rpm for
example, and for a very reasonable price (that wouldn't be the case at all
on ebay...).