[78-L] 1928 Grey Gull Client Promotional Record

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 15:40:26 PST 2012

For now, here is the information you requested: Matrix 3011 A : W.N.A.C. March, composer James M. Fulton, Played by the Polar Bears, under the direction of Will Dodge, Compliments of Shepard Stores, Boston & Providence., Matrix 3015A The Polar Bears Picnic, composer J.W. Bratton. The Polar Bears Orchestra, Will Dodge Director. I don't follow your request on the voice, just turn up the volume, the voice on the announcement can be heard just fine.

Have a great Thanksgiving,

Bruce