[78-L] 1928 Grey Gull Client Promotional Record

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 10:24:33 PST 2012

Keeping on the Subject of Grey Gull, Donna just recently gave me some interesting information on this particular record which I have posted to my
Victrolaman Channel. She also shared with me some neat photos of the Band Leader, and group photo of the W.N.A.C. Polar Bears, decked out in their Polar Bear Suits.
I will try put those up and share a link so you can see them. Here is the link to the Youtube Video. Under the screen if you expand the information section you can see some of the information
she sent me, this early Radio History Related Promotional Record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W6E-yTC9q8&feature=plcp