[78-L] Double Sided Dance Band Discs - swing era

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 18:07:39 PST 2012

There's a couple of the Original Dixieland big band sides of 1936 backed
with Benny Goodman or Lionel Hampton. Just got Rudy Vallee's 1936 "Is It
True What They Say About Dixie" backed with a Ray Noble New Mayfair side.
Also have a 1937 Ozzie Nelson on Bluebird backed with Ronnie Munro/Al
Bowlly. I', sure there are many more from the Swing Era.

Dave Weiner