[78-L] Nice sale on two new Music books from Hawaii

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:22:46 PST 2012

I got two interesting books this year from the Univ of Hawaii Press and just got alert that they are having a 40% off sale on 11/26 - one day only on ALL their books. Thought I'd share. The titles I got  - I reviewed the second one in my last column for In The Groove are:

If It Swings, It's Music: The Autobiography of Hawaii's Gabe Baltazar Jr.