[78-L] 78s on Youtube - "mattygeek1985"

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 14:36:20 PST 2012

Hi Kristjan,

Thanks - I have only had one message through Youtube concerning copyright (can't recall which video it related to) and they placed some kind of advert on it but shortly after it went away.  It seems it's some kind of money making scheme or other....

All my videos seem to be now free from any adverts prior to users being able to view them which is great.

Cheers,
Matt in the UK