[78-L] What happened to Omar!!??

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 13:10:21 PST 2012

Erwin,

I know Omar as an honest seller too.

Usually when something like this happens to a lot of buyers all at once it means that the seller is seriously ill, injured, or deceased, and that nobody was able to take care of his business for him.  I only hope that he is recovered or recovering from whatever befell him.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records