[78-L] What happened to Omar!!??

Bryan Wright bryan at claxtonola.com
Mon Nov 12 12:20:10 PST 2012

I bought a few records from him this summer. We exchanged a few
pleasant e-mails, I paid, and then waited. And waited. And waited. I
sent several unanswered e-mails and when I got no response and nothing
came, I had to appeal to PayPal and eBay for a refund. I was refunded
and then a week or two later, I got a brief e-mail from Omar saying
that he had been suffering some health problems and his troubles were
compounded by some sort of post office strike in Uruguay. Ultimately,
I re-sent the payment and I got my records not long after -- so a
happy ending to my story.

I've heard from many collectors that Omar is as trustworthy as they
come, and his extensive positive feedback supports that. Although
health issues and the strike seem to have slowed him down, I believe
he really is doing what he can to fix things up. I only hope his
health troubles aren't too serious.

Bryan W.