[78-L] SOCIETA ITALIANA DI FONOTIPIA Sample Record (?)

Michael Quinn michael.quinn94 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:09:43 PDT 2012

Hi All
My understanding is that many of these pink label Fonotipia Sample
records are demonstration discs for use in the record store. The
normally labelled Fonotipias of the same period intended for
commercial sale had a small circular sticker over the label hole to
prove that it had not been previously played.
The few early Fonotipia and Odeon tests that I have seen had blank
labels with minimal
or no title information written on them.
Best Wishes
Michael Quinn
Redcliffe, Australia