[78-L] Looking for a "killer" Christmas Antique Phonograph Cover graphic or advertisement

Tim McCormick Dad at TheMcCormicks.com
Mon Oct 29 17:31:14 PDT 2012

Folks,

	I am looking for a "killer" Christmas Antique Phonograph Cover
graphic or advertisement for the upcoming December/January In The Groove
magazine.  Please send high resolution (1,000+ pixels per side) images to
Editor at MAPS-ITG.org with your name as you would like it credited.

	We are still looking for a few more articles for this issue as well.
Since this is my last issue as Editor, I would be most honored with your
contribution.  Send your article and images once again to
Editor at MAPS-ITG.org

	The October/November issue of In The Groove will begin reaching
mailboxes this week.  Sorry for the delay, but at least it is on its way.

Thanks,

Tim McCormick, President / Editor
International Antique Phonograph Society
Michigan Antique Phonograph Society