[78-L] Paul Robeson Comedy Record?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 24 19:18:45 PDT 2012

Now it's coming together. The Gracie side is mx 0EA 711-2, recorded December
15, 1934 in Gt. Ormond St. Hospital. 712-3 is the Cicely Courtneidge side,
listed only in London Musical Shows on Record, not in Complete Entertainment
Discography, and neither side is in the Dance Band book. If John Wright has the
record, we can find out if Messrs. Marriott and Robeson are in the flesh, in
the hospital, or appear by Electrical Transcription.

dl