[78-L] Orient Viva-tonal record

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 17:38:55 PDT 2012

According to Wikipedia, "Arirang" is a Korean folk song, sometimes considered the unofficial national anthem of Korea.  Arirang is an ancient native Korean word with no direct modern meaning.  So I suspect there are countless recorded versions on Korean records.

It has been used at least in part in several movies and was even performed by the New York Philharmonic in 2008.  Who would have thought?

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com