[78-L] TT question, somewhat OT

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 16 08:17:18 PDT 2012

I was getting hum when I played cassettes, something I rarely do. The hum would
vanish when the machine was in pause, but it would be there when I played
leader tape so something had to be amiss. Turned out that a power supply for
something else was right beside the machine. Moved it a few inches away..no hum.

dl