[78-L] TT question, somewhat OT

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 15 15:25:32 PDT 2012

Having gone through 3 or 4 Technics SP-15 tables over the last couple of
decades, I suspect that you can't replace any individual parts of those
things..you go on eBay and see who's selling them and hope they know what
they're talking about.

I bought 2 Akai amps in 1979 that were grey market stuff in Toronto (cheap
cheap, not CSA approved). Both still sound great. Each has outlasted 3 sets of
speakers.

dl