[78-L] Albert Arkus (piano) - ???

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Oct 15 12:21:49 PDT 2012

Hi David,
  Thanks for the correction!

The Abe Lincoln(GM429)/Joe Hill(G430)  coupling was TAC 1, THEME 100, KEYNOTE 503
                                                       Michael Loring TAC Chorus, Earl Robinson, piano.

It appears that only TAC 2 had SWING TAC.
TAC 2
GM 482  PICKET LINE PRISCILLA - Beatrice Kay; Albert Arkus, piano
GM 483  SWING TAC - June Havoc; Albert Arkus, piano.

THEME 101 and KEYNOTE K 504:
GM 482  PICKET LINE PRISCILLA - Beatrice Kay
76558A  OLD PAINT - Tony Kraber

Hope that is correct.

SO - anyone have any info on this ALBERT ARKUS ?????

Best wishes, Thomas.