[78-L] Albert Arkus (piano) - ???

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 14 20:25:51 PDT 2012

Going in a different direction, but my copy of Theme 101 has Tony Kraber's "Old
Paint" on the reverse. No Arkus credit on 101-A. I think the same coupling was
on Keynote, no? And I presume the existence of this record and this production
is the reason Beatrice Kay's Thesaurus transcriptions are marked "Do not
broadcast on television" (ah, the old Blacklist Blues).

dl