[78-L] My First - 12 Inch Red Wax Vocalion records

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sat Oct 13 06:47:51 PDT 2012

Finally got these recorded and posted online at:

http://pdx78s.cdbpdx.com/Voc1/

Thanks for all the info!  CDB

Brought home a collection of 3500 or so records Saturday and am foraging through the dozens of boxes of records and albums.  Found 4 - 12 inch red wax Vocalion records, 1 single faced (52016), and 3 double faced (38011, 70031, & 70035), all opera - not my usual thing to get excited about except for the size of the records.  They seem to be in pretty good condition, too.  Yee-Haa!

You can view them here: http://pdx78s.cdbpdx.com/Voc1/ Just photos, so far.  I'll load up the mp3 files when I get the time.

CDB