[78-L] Pathe 29017 or 30149 ?

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 05:30:12 PDT 2012

I have the Good-Bye Broadway side done by the American Republic Band, only it is on a 14" Pathe with the number on the label being 70084 and the number in the runout 65018. Did these 14" Pathes preceed the smaller size like yours ? Here it is playing on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnRfRAWBbw&feature=plcp

Bruce