[78-L] streaming audio to WAV file?

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 17:26:40 PDT 2012

All:

My copy of Total Recorder will record in mp3 format... or is that scanrec... anyway, it's on the win 2k laptop that I use in the field... but yes, it can be done, and done quite nicely.

I've dumped streaming audio from the iPod into this machine, though, using CoolEdit Pro and gotten great results.

Brad