[78-L] Transcriptions in Toronto

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 10:35:27 PDT 2012

I wish there was a full listing of the shows besides One Night Stand & The Standard Library discs. Thats the only reason I haven't shown any interest in these discs. Now if there was some GI Jill/Jills Jukebox from WWII in there along with radio shows like Suspense & other Old Time Radio stuff then yes I'd be interested. But with no listing I'm going to pass on this haul.