[78-L] wanted: any acoustic 78s in the uk in bulk or individually

djoutrage at freeukisp.co.uk djoutrage at freeukisp.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 15:35:08 PDT 2012

hi,
so i know this is rather a long shot/strange request, but recently i have
become quite mesmirized by pretty much anything recorded acousticly.
condition does not matter as long as they arn't broken, nore does rarity,
so if you have any discs you wouldn't mind selling in bulk or individualy,
or know of someone who does, i'd love to hear from you!

it would e better if you were to contact me on my other email address,
rgodridge1 at gmail.com as this is mostly for list mail and we'll take it
from there...
thanks and appologies for the spelling,
Rob