[78-L] Help please from UK members

GAVIN WHITELAW gavw at btopenworld.com
Thu Oct 4 09:15:57 PDT 2012

I don't think the BBC would be much help! They are only interested in the past 10 years if you are lucky. WW2 is far too old for most of the 12 year olds that run things there now!!

:-)

Gavin R Whitelaw

For vintage images from the 20th Century visit my website at

www.vintage-images.co.uk

Vintage Images in Colour Blog

http://vintage-colour.blogspot.co.uk/