[78-L] Jack Caiden (was Wesley Smith)

Jack Raymond jraymond at alumni.princeton.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:59:16 PDT 2012

Yes, the Pearl reissue was taken from Yale's test pressing.

The 1943 reissue on Collectors Record Shop 8A was one of 250 copies and
was taken from Columbia mx P-33214, which in turn was a dub of the 1912
Columbia mx 19830.  The recording was also issued, in May 1946, on
C.R.S. 8AA, a different master.

-- Jack Raymond
**