[78-L] Stan Boreson

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:17:59 PDT 2012

"That was the label he primarily recorded for in the 1960s (although
"The Telephone" was released by Kapp Records).? Prior to that he
recorded a lot of singles (78 and 45) for Linden Records in Seattle,
which specialized in Northwest ethnic music, and was an early adopter
of vinyl pressings (I've never seen a shellac Linden 78).? I think I
have most if not all of his Linden 78s, as Stan told me some years ago
that I had some he didn't even remember recording!? But I had never
heard of this song, so the Golden Crest album must be the only copy
released."

The Oogga Oogga Song was released on Linden, and can be found listed on the
Linden discography posted to the 78rpm historical discography project site.
It is under the title, "Squaws Along the Yukon."

df