[78-L] Does anyone have a copy of Stan Boreson's "The Squaws Along the Yukon"?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 26 07:58:53 PDT 2012

Stan Boreson, with and without Doug Setterberg, continued Yogi Yorgesson's
tradition of "Sweding" the pops. Stan and Doug also had two hits: "The
Telephone" (parody of Honeycomb, originally sung by a dead guy whose name
hasn't yet been mentioned on this list) and "Catch A Pickled Herring" (parody
of Catch A Falling Star).

I mentioned Cam Smith in my first response.

dl