[78-L] Nauck Refrigerator Magnet

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Mon Sep 24 17:19:52 PDT 2012

Of course, you wouldn't be counted amongst the number who have sworn
off reading my pious messages, or you wouldn't have known that the
message was decidedly non-pious.

Perhaps that magnet will move you to get your bids in before 11:59 November 3.

Yeah right - nice try, Nauck....

At 04:50 PM 9/24/2012, you wrote:
>Before you toss out the envelope your new Naucktion 52 arrives in, check
>inside for the beautiful Nauck refrigerator magnet enclosed.  Because it
>is thin you might not notice it.  It is only mentioned in the comments
>at the bottom of the last page, and either the envelope might have been
>discarded by the time you get there, or else you are one of the many who
>years ago learned not to read Kurt's pious message.  (You can safely
>read it this time because he restricts himself to just a mild political
>statement in the final line.)
>
>Mike (i placed his magnet near some others he might not approve of) Biel
>  mbiel at mbiel.com

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.