[78-L] Fw: Spanish language 78s

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:59:55 PDT 2012

And aren't there some of these labels who produced 78s for some segments of
the Spanish-speaking market well into the late 1960s?  For one, I  seem to
remember seeing a YT video of a Jose Feliciano 78 from 1967 on some obscure
US label who'd licensed the masters from the Argentinian arm of RCA Victor.