[78-L] Spanish language 78s

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:19:56 PDT 2012

This is only a small part of what you are asking but there is a book just
published this month that tells part of the story--The Strachwitz Frontera
Collection of Mexican and Mexican American
Recordings/$19.95/pb/9780895511485/ UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center
Press.

This book talks about many countries other than the US and Mexico.  I have
a copy and have enjoyed what I've read so far.