[78-L] Goldkette and F Scott Fitzgerald

Rjholtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 21:20:02 PDT 2012

That is a John O'Hara book title, and may be what I was thinking of, but I thought there was a Fitzgerald short story reference as well.  I read all or most of them in high school and that's been way too long ago.  I knew about O'Hara but never read any of his stuff that I can recall.   I've discovered that I am easily confused about a lot of ancillary facts like this, not to mention this morning's breakfast menu

Thanks for digging this up.

Sent from my iPod