[78-L] Ya Gets What Ya Paid For

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 12 07:30:54 PDT 2012

Same here..I have Big Mama's Hound Dog in "proof that it once existed"
condition, also known as S- (you can figure what S stands for). Others like it.
Juke box records were ten cents at a few places in the 40s and 50s and you
figured you might get one listenable side, if not necessarily the right one.

dl