[78-L] Dreaming of Cary

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 12:46:04 PDT 2012

I appreciate Bill posting this, since I've also occasionally had dreams that include records. One that recurs is finding some good records at a sale, only to be momentarily distracted and the stuff is gone.  I've also had dreams that include records that don't exist, but are plausible, not fantastic things that could only exist in dreams. Can't recall exact examples, but they occur in the dream accompanied by the same sense of satisfaction as seeing one in real life that one has only heard or read about, but these are records that have never existed.

I hope tonight I won't dream of Cary whooping "yeehaa" atop a nuclear bomb...

Warren