[78-L] classical piano on cylinder

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 07:27:36 PDT 2012

Are you interested in serious piano music on early discs?

Louise and Jeanne Douste recorded for English Berliner in April 1899.
Brian Rust cites their discs  in The Talking Machine Review (nos. 63-64,
autumn 1981, page 1736.)  If you are not familiar with these sisters and  their
work, check google.

Paul Charosh

In a message dated 9/6/2012 10:08:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,