[78-L] Radio Downloader and the Benny Goodman BBC Podcast

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:57:20 PDT 2012

Okay since someone seemed to not understand the Radio Download thing, here is
what I sent them.  If you want the Goodman Part # do it TONIGHT.

 go here and DOWNLOAD Radio Downloader:

http://radio-downloader.en.softonic.com/

When you open it click on the BBC globe and then scroll down to DOcumen
taries and click on it and then on Benny Goodman story (And Krupa one too if you
want). Then click SUBSCRIBE. It will do Ep #2 if you do today and automatically
load future eps. Jus leave it running in start up menu.

You'll find the MP#s in a folder in a Folder called Downloaded Radio.

Enjoy! This Pgm was my favorite FREE PGM I discovered this year

Steve