[78-L] OT: Best way to make a simple live recording.

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 06:11:08 PDT 2012

Hi, Mike, thanks for the comments. I'm doing the best I can! <G> Let me give
you the what for...

"a simple live recording OF:

Unamplified lead vocalist, unamplified chorus of 6 to 8 people, Yamaha
electric keyboard. In a vaulted ceiling living room with wood floors."

Hope this straightens everything out. I am most probably going to buy a USB
microphone...looking at the Samson Go Mic, Portable Computer USB Condenser
Mic.

Thanks to all who responded, and apologies to all who scratched their heads
at any of my descriptions.

Best,

Joel